Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jewell's Picks & Pics: Outdoor Baby



On the verge of learning to crawl, I'm already excited about walking, swimming, hiking, climbing, biking...and cool gear! (That's half the fun of the outdoors, right?) I've already been on a few hikes out for a day at the climbing crag (mainly I just hang out and watch). Here I am inspecting Daddy's new climbing rope. And here's some stuff I've shopped up. Clockwise from top: Baby Down Sweater by Patagonia; JJ Cole Bundle Me Hat; REI Boulder Ridge Vest; Flower Button Roll-up Pants from Baby Gap; Smartwool Stripe/Dot socks; Skip Hop Triple Play Bottle Bag; Mammut Minifant Kids' Climbing Shoe; Kidco PeaPod Portable Infant Bed; Ecco Kids' Colt Toddler; SiliPads Baby Knee Pads; Play Cabana by Prince Lionheart; Columbia Infant Moose Hat.

No comments: