Friday, July 25, 2008

Jewell's Picks & Pics: Boon, Inc








Mommy and I read an email this morning from our friend in Southern California, who had an idea for today's blog post. She said, "I just discovered some affordable good design: boon bath toys. They're little foam pieces, based on mid-century-modern colors and abstract shapes, and they stick to the bathtub walls. They also float and are fun to chew on. [My daughter] has turned into a bath artist, a nd it's so much more beautiful than most bath toys. We also have a boon baby toilet, sleek and pretty. It's becoming my new favorite company." I think that pretty much sums it up. We visited the website and discovered boon makes a lot of the cool products I already had on my wish list, like the squirt spoon and snack ball. So grandmas, there's some more ideas for Christmas.

No comments: